8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Friday, March 4, 2011

I Chose to be a Lesbian

you are not supposed to be like this!!!
WHY???
you both have the same sex!!!
SO WHAT???
-----------------------------
[in my loneliness]

at that time my mother said that
"love will never be wrong"

but

why she told me like that?
am i have to believe in her 
[again] after she betrayed her said??

it's just too much
it's not wrong at all

i love someone
and
i'd love to be loved by someone..

is it still wrong?

may i choose my way?
then i'll go to take care of mine..



-dedicated for all of lesbian in the world-
what you chose will be the process of your life, just believe in your heart
nothing will went wrong as long as you believe in love
the most is
GOD's love to you
believe me
God wants to be loved by you too

think
think
think

2 comments:

  1. jd inget bu Ike klo km nulis gn dek....hohohohoh......inget kelas Gender Studies nya dl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhe..
    Gender studies, adek g ama bu. Ike kak..
    Ama bu. Eka..:D

    Kmrn madam balik k semarang, kk ktemu?

    ReplyDelete