8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Monday, March 21, 2011

I ♥ My Little Sister



twelve years ago..
you still a little creature
you don't even able to talk
and
i believe that you can't recognize me

i want a brother
not a sister
but
the destiny came to you

time after time we spend together
day by day we passed away
month by month we made histories
and
year by year you grew up to be a beautiful little girl

my dear little sister,
i just want you to know that i really love you
even, i never tell you directly
my nice treat to you, hope you know my feeling
i know i always disturbing you,
but
please notice! that's the way i show my feeling to you

I My Little Sister



No comments:

Post a Comment