8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sky

hey sky
you look so beautiful
yeah, with your own color
you can create some new shape that never was

i wanna be like you
i wanna have my own color
and
i wanna create a new life everyday

even your color changing
blue into black
i still call you
SKY

even you appear with the cloud
or
not
i still call you 
SKY

i really wanna be like you
wherever and whatever is me
i will always
be
myself

captured on Sunday, March 27 2011 from 7th floor of Matahari Dept. Store

No comments:

Post a Comment