8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Old Women in the Corner




hey old woman
long time no see
i remember when i first saw you
you sit down on the chair

yeah, in that garage
you sit by yourself
alone
in the corner of that garage

every morning 
and
afternoon
you always sit there
and
i saw you

seems that you have a beautiful smile
and
i miss your smile

hey grandma,
every time i saw you..
i want to wave my hand to you

but
when I'm ready to waving my hand to you
i never see you again
i don't know why

hey grandmother,
finally i know..
you already in the best place
when i pass your garage
and
i saw a lot of flower 
from 
people who give your family their condolences

will you remember me?
because
i'll remember you

i miss your smile grandma,
i miss the time when i pass you by
i miss the time to seek you when you aren't sit on your chair
and
hoping tomorrow will see your smile

grandma..
have a peace life there
i'll send my little pray for you

i really miss you grandma
an unnamed grandma
until this time
i don't even know your name

but
Shakespeare said that 
"what is in a name"
the only thing i know
is
just
i love your smile grandma 

Rest In Peace Unnamed Grandmother

2 comments: