8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Monday, March 7, 2011

a tube of cotton candy

do you remember this?
"a tube of cotton candy"


that we usually enjoy together?
luckily it's grape dear..

it stills closed..
and
i'm not going to open it,

before..

you come to me,
and enjoy it together with me..

if i said
I WILL [wait for you]
then
"I WILL WAIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment