8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Sunday, March 6, 2011

my lovely thesis

sounds great..
- when i reached this path

seems nice..
- when i knew that it accepted

feels so heavy
- when i have to finish it

time is always running..
no matter what!
time will never wait me
and 
time will let me to run after it.. 

my thesis,
you are the only thing that i wanna reach at this time..

time.. time.. time..
why are you run so fast??

wait me please,
wait my will come to me
and
enjoy to finish it!!


-please, be nice with me dear-

2 comments:

  1. enjoy ur life sist...
    hohoho...u're gonna miss that time when u already graduated :)

    cheer y'
    http://gloriaputri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, for finish this project i have to enjoy it sist..:D

    to make the better result, thank you for your cheer sist..:)

    ReplyDelete