8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Saturday, March 12, 2011

How to Steal Her Boyfriend

if you love my boy..
let him know! 

so, 
no one will being cheated
even it'll break me down, 
when 
finally he chooses you..

honesty is the best way!


don't ever pretend like nothing happened
and
don't ever think that i'm not watching over you!

your gesture..
your body language,
made me sick
and
i'm fed up with all of the stupid things you did!



okay, if you still eager to steal him from me, just come to me and i'll borrowing you a book entitled "How to Steal Her Boyfriend", taught that it will be a great book for tutoring you to steal my boy.. 




"don't ever grab someone else's boy, if you don't expect the karma come to you someday"

1 comment: