8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heaven Knows - Rick Price

did you still remember?
when we first sing this song together
yes, absolutely..
on the phone!

we haven't meet yet..
but
the feeling feels that you already mine
and
this feeling keep going strong..

all of my questions already anwered

now,
you already mine
i hope that i'll never let you go
and
i hope you have the same way too

because you are too sweet to be left dear
________________________

Rick Price - Heaven Knows
she's always on my mind,

from the time i wake up

'till i close my eyes

she's everywhere i go

she's all i know


though she's so far away

it's just keeps getting stronger

every day

and even now she's gone

  I'm still holding on


so tell me where do i start

'cause it's breaking my heart

don't wanna let her go


chorus:

maybe my love will come back some day

only heaven knows

and maybe our hearts will find their way

only heaven knows

and all i can do is hope and pray

'cause heaven knows


my friends keep telling me

that if you really love her

you've gotta set her free

and if she returns in kind

I'll know she's mine


so tell me where do i start

'cause it's breaking my heart

don't wanna let her go


chorus


why i live in despair

'cause wide awake or dreaming

i know she's never there

and all these time i act so brave

I'm shaking inside

why does it hurt me so...


chorus
heaven knows

                                                         


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment