8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Monday, March 21, 2011

You are My Man

before you go
you ask me something,
started with "WHY"

why you never ask me
1. where you will go?
2. with who you will go?
3. when you will go home?

thought the all of questions are generally asked by his X

don't know what
don't know why

i don't want to be a girl in general
remember this one
me is me
don't ever expect me to be someone else

and 
i answered your question
"you know why? because i believe in you!"

i ever say something with him
"don't ever do something that you don't want me to do"
little bit confuse with my words
but
i know you knew
because you are not a boy anymore
you are my man

2 comments: