8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Sunday, March 20, 2011

♥ My Super Duper Best Friends ♥





before..
i don't even know what they are for

after, 
one by one problems come to me
stick me
fight me
and
ruin me

then they come to me
dry my tears
hold me
hug me
just like a little puppy who lost her mother

no words that produced
no reasons about what they did
no replies that they expect
and
no more tears in my eyes

i have them
i have you, you, you, you, you, you, and you

you all are my super duper best friends i ever had

i you all








5 comments:

  1. dek, i give u an award
    check it on my post, the link is
    http://gloriaputri.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. done kak..:D
    super duper thx for you kak..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajari ngeblog donk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajari ngeblog donk
    andy.. hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. iy ndie.. ayok kapan mau d ajarin?

    ReplyDelete