8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Saturday, March 5, 2011

GOD, may I ask you a question?



GOD:
open the forth chapter, please..




ME:
yes GOD..

GOD:
then.. read that chapter!

ME:
GOD, may I ask you a question?

GOD:
sure, tell me..

ME:
is it the last chapter?

------------------------------------------------
[silent]

ME:
GOD, why don't you answer my question?

GOD:
you said that you want to ask a question, but you forget to beg me for the answer

ME:
ohhh, yes GOD.. sorry

GOD:
you will find the answer by yourself

ME:
GOD, may i tell you something?

GOD:
sure

ME:
i'm tired for reading this book.. chapter by chapter that i have read already make me fed up.. no happy ending yet

GOD:
that's fun

ME:
GOD, may i tell you my deepest hope?

GOD:
let me know

ME:
i hope, it will be the last chapter from you.. and i hope it'll ended with a happy ending story

GOD:
------------------------struggle and pray for it!!------------------------


-now i know that i have to seek every little thing about my life by myself-






4 comments:

  1. weizzz...kirain habis shopping postingan ttg shopping...gag taunya hbs "ngobrol2" sama Tuhan...hohohoho...
    gutnait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hha.. good night kak.. sleep well..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cie,sayang udah punya yayang sekarang..........
    congratulation ya sayang,gw keduluanan sama cowo lw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat yah ris,
    mungkin krn terlalu lama to the point sama kamu.
    waktu itu aku ajak kamu temenin sarapan,sebenernya mau nyatain.tapi,mungkin kita belum jodoh.

    ReplyDelete