8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Monday, February 28, 2011

Morning Dew

good morning hey you "morning dew"
is it too morning for me to wake up?
watching you drop,
from one leaf to another leaf?

hey you "morning dew"
it's very cold..
cold morning I've never felt before
am i right?

i need a warmness for a little while,
can you hide just for a moment,
let me feel the warmness
and
disappearing my coldness?

please..
just a second..

------------------------------------

seems that you didn't hear my saying,
still feel the cold,
after all..
i feel frozen anyway

frozen?
similar with my heart..
a heart which is missed a softly touch..
a heart which is missed a warmness,

when it'll change?

2 comments:

  1. wehhh...banguntidur langsung pny ide nulis ini dek??

    good...hahaahha
    bagus nih tulisannya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. terinspirasi dari dingin ny semarang jam setengah 6 pagi kak..
    brrr..

    thx anyway..:D

    ReplyDelete