8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Greatest Quotes Ever II

  1. if you don't understand my silence, how will you understand my words?
  2. the saddest thing for girl to do, is to dumb herself down for a guy (Emma Watson)
  3. protect her, fight for her, kiss her, love her, hold her, laugh with her but on't make her fall if you don't plan to catch her
  4. i never get jealous when i see my Ex with someone else because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate
  5. the past is the past. let's just leave it as hat
  6. my stomach drops when i think about you being with someone else
  7. we have too many memories together for me to just forget about you
  8. talking to you is part of my daily routine, without it. i'm sad
  9. truth is you don't need a boyfriend to be happy. but for some reason, some of us think we do
  10. it's not what i feel for you, it's what i don't feel for anyone but you
  11. you told me i was pretty when i looked like a mess
  12. i thought you said "forever.."
  13. when i first saw you, i saw love. the first time you touched me, i felt love, and after all this time, you're still the one i love
  14. our love is like a rumor, everyone talks about it, but no one truly knows
  15. your eyes are the sweetest stars i've ever seen
  16. you're the million reasons why there's love reflecting in my eyes
  17. i'm not perfect. i'll annoy you, tick you off but put all that aside. you'll never find a girl who cares and loves you more than me
  18. boys are like a box of chocolate; sometimes you have to spit a few out before you get the good one
  19. i got tired of waiting wondering if you were even coming around
  20. it will be the kind of heartbreak that girls like me hold for the rest of their lives
  21. after all you put me through, you think i despise you, but in the end i want to thank you cause you'd made me that much stronger
  22. i should have never done anything more than thank you were attractive
  23. i refuse to believe that you don't care
  24. letters started with ABC, numbers start with 123, music starts with do-re-mi and love starts with you and me
  25. embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down
  26. people may walk in and out of your life, but only a few leave footprints in your heart
  27. it's amazing how you always seem to make me happy
  28. it's hard to forget someone who you know you will always remember
  29. the best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream
  30. love, everybody wants it and seeks it, but few achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it and among all, never ever forget it

No comments:

Post a Comment