8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Friday, February 25, 2011

HIM

i see a man standing there..
there, 
in the garden which full of people
where people walking around the pond,

that man, staring at on object..
i see that..
he smiles while put his hand into his pocket
and i see he screams when something went wrong,

he lifts the object
well, i can't see clearly..
seems blur
and really blur..

he looks so damn sad,
he looks so damn regret
and
he looks so pleased 
.....with what happened.....

yeah, i still can't see the object
why? thought that my eyes are normal
so, why i can't see that object
damn

i go home then sleep for a while
-----------------------------------------------------
[in my dream]

i'm standing around a pond
with my infant body
in a big garden with many people surround
and
with a man i called ''AYAH"

i run after a butterfly
a big purple butterfly
who fly in front of me
i try to catch him, he looks want me to run after him..

Hey, Mr. Butterfly......
i'll catch you!!!
oops!
"mama.. mama.. mama.."

then Ayah comes to me,
and he looks so sad watching me in pain..
i fall down in the ground
and
hit a big rock..

[after all, a question comes to my mind]

Ayah, why you come to me
while i call Mama?

Ayah just give me his best smile, with no reason...



Ayah
even i rather call your name than Mama
please understand this, 
"you have your own place in my heart"
even i never told you my love's story
i know you pray the best for my love's life
even i always make you angry
i know you always patient to face me
i know you always try to make me happy
and give me the best

Ayah, sorry for being so rude with you.. i love your smile Ayah.. thank you for caring me, even i honestly rather feel that you care.. but every single actions you did, i know you care.. you treat me with an unspoken caring, i know that.. 








"I LOVE YOU AYAH"






No comments:

Post a Comment