8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Friday, February 25, 2011

HER


i live in a space called no privacy galaxy
and
i wanna leave this galaxy as soon as possible
may GOD help me to escape from this galaxy

this galaxy!
may i explain it further?
if no, just stop here please...
if yes, just continue to read

this galaxy is actually a beautiful space
before
untrusted feelings come to the ancestor's mind
when the word care has been the only reason
to
make this space become a none private galaxy

where to go?
no idea yet!!!!!
i'm only a little creature who missed
a freedom

i try so hard to enjoy it
i try so hard to forget that i belong to this galaxy
and
i try so hard to love this galaxy

everything isn't in my control
she controlled me
she steered me
but
she taught me everything that i need to know

dilemma?
yes, that's a good word to explain what i feel

i owe to love her, she created me to be like this
i have to know what she wants from me
someday
i'll know what she wanted from me

someday,
when i become HER


... i love you mama...

2 comments:

  1. santai....
    memang terasa pedas saat sesi "ceramah" udah dimulai,
    bikin hati panas dan batin terasa dibantai..

    chill...
    terkadang juga muak klo masih dianggap anak kecil,
    yang masih demen maenin upil...

    hahahhaa....
    dinikmatin aja dek...
    enjoyyy.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hha..
    statement yang

    "chill...
    terkadang juga muak klo masih dianggap anak kecil,
    yang masih demen maenin upil..."

    biking ngakak..:D

    ReplyDelete