8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Sunday, February 6, 2011

that's all not the same old stories

i always try to know that
yesterday was just a past
today is a present
and
tomorrow will be our future..
that's all the same old stories!!

i was born to this beautiful world called earth,
i was call a women beside me "Mother"
i was go to school every morning, had some tests on that day
and
i graduated from each education's level that i have passed..
that's all the same old stories!!

I've tried to know someone new,
getting closer with him,
fall in love to each other,
had the good and bad times together..
make a decision?
the worst is being separated..
that's all the same old stories!!

i met someone from the coincidence situation,
we were just be friend to each other,
shared our secret to each other,
made some jokes to make a new conversation
--------------------------
--------------------------
felt something missing if  i didn't hear his voice for just a little while
that's all not the same old stories..



hope to hear your voice once again, before i'll never could hear your voice.. please, don't make it the last. but make it forever.. let me hear your voice everyday in my separated life.. 
i though that i'm in love with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment