8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Marriage

marriage is in front of me,
i don't know how,
i don't know why.
and
i don't really know who?


how i can come to the word marriage?
why i can be stand in the front of my own marriage?
and
who is my couple actually?


i don't really know,
yeah.. that's what i said before..
i don't even know who i am and
what i have to suppose to be..


am i careless?
nope..
or
am i too naive?
not really i think..


so?
am i such an insane person who doesn't know what i have to do?


this is a marriage, i'm supposed to be a bride who standing beside my groom..
that's wonderful isn't it?
"NO"
what? you said no? who are you, please.. don't pretend like you know me better than myself..


"WAKE UP!!!"
yeah, i have already wake up before dawn and had a pray to make everything going well, so?
"YOU BITCH!!!"
what the hell are you talking about? i thought that you are the bitch! you have no right to call me like that!!
"YOU WITCH!!!"
witch? i have no a poisoning red apples and.. i'm riding a motorcycle not a flying broom.. silly!!
"YOU DEVIL!!!"
devil? Cruela devil in 101 dalmatians perhaps.. i'd love to show that movie!! stupid!!


-------------------------------------------------------(pause)


are you tired for having a big small talk with me? or.. perhaps you want to realize that he's mine now??
accept that destiny,
destiny just a destiny..
we as a human just could be do the best in this world!
but
everything is in God's hand..
not me
not you
not him!!
and
not everyone in this world who believe in God!!


understood???

No comments:

Post a Comment