8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Greatest Quotes Ever

now, i wanna share about quotes that I've been subscribed from @TeensInLove in Twitter.. Her quotes is very meaningful for me, some of them make me realize that I'm not alone in this world, some of them also tell about the sweetness and bitterness of love's life.. okay, i'll share those quotes to you.. check this out..:)



  1. don't blame people for disappointing you.. blame yourself for expecting too much for them
  2. we waste time looking for a perfect lover, when we should be making the perfect love
  3. you can never just be friends with somebody you used to love, simply because a little part of you will always love them
  4. I don't want to be everything to everyone, but i would like to be something to someone
  5. you can miss someone who died, you can miss someone who moved away, but the worst is when you miss someone you see everyday
  6. sometimes i wish i could read your mind just to see how you feel about me
  7. a lie is still a lie, regardless of the reason behind it, you can say you did it for a good cause but the point is, you still did it
  8. the more you show the person that you can;t live without them, the more reasons you're giving them to take you for granted
  9. when someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. you just know that your name is safe in their mouth
  10. love is what makes you smile when you're tired
  11. if you want to learn to love, you should start with a friend who you hate
  12. love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday
  13. love is like a little old women and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well
  14. you know? you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
  15.  well they say it's where the heart is & i guess the hardest part is when your heart is broken
  16. i hate it when you talk to someone every single day and then it just stops. all of sudden neither of you say a word to each other
  17. i'd give everything, just to be your anything
  18. no longer am i afraid of the fall down.. it must be time to move on now without the fear of how it might be end
  19. i'm tired of looking for the perfect lover, from now on, they can find me
  20. i can't blame you for being who you are, i can only blame myself for thinking you were different
  21. when you say "i love you" you are making a promise with someone else's heart. try to honor it..
  22. i don't wish to be everything to everyone, but i would like to be something to someone
  23. we waste time looking for a perfect lover, when we should be making the perfect love
  24. you can never "just be friend" with somebody you used to love, simply because a little part of you will always love them
  25. our hearts are like puzzles, we are all just waiting to find that one person who will actually stay and complete it
  26. love is like a roller coaster. sometimes you're scared, you have fun, sometimes you get nauseous, even though you still want to do it again
  27. a relationship doesn't need any promises, terms and conditions, it just needs two people "one who ca trust and one who can understand"
  28. the problem is that as much as i can't force you to love me, i can't force myself to stop loving you
  29. i'm not just being cold i'm just watching you pretend
  30. you know what sucks? when everything you believed in is proven wrong in a single moment
  31. why live life from dream to dream? and dread the day when dreaming end?
  32. people say you don't know what you've got till it's gone. truth is, you know what you had, you just thought you'd never lose it
  33. delete from facebook: done. delete number from cellphone: done. delete from yahoo messenger: done. delete from heart: ERROR
  34. broken hearts don't kill us, we only sometimes wish they did
  35. there is always that one special person that no matter what they do to you, you can't let them go
  36. yes it;s fun to fall in love with the person you love, but it's not fun when you break up with the person you used to love
  37. isn't strange how love can be the happiest thing ever, but also cause the most pain? and yet, everyone keeps searching for it
  38. for once in my life, i don't have to try to be happy, when i'm with you, it just happens
  39. i don't really hate math. i'm just not comfortable talking about Ex's and Why's
  40. it's okay to be scared, it means you still have something to loose 
  41. i would give it all to not sleeping alone
  42. i see your face in strangers on the street. i still say your name when i'm talking in my sleep
  43. you'll never have to go through anything alone, ever again, because you have me now
  44. the shortest word i know is I. the sweetest word i know is LOVE and the person i never forget is YOU
  45. today i'm wearing the smile you left me with
  46. we may not last forever as we promised, but n my heart we did
  47. maybe i'm stupid to tell you that i'm okay. i'm just scared that you might leave when i tell you. i'm not
  48. there are a lot people who call you by your name, but there is only one person who make it sound so damn special
  49. hey cupid, mind shooting both of us next time?
  50. i am not sad because you lied to me. i'm sad because i won't be able to trust you again.
hope that i can update the new quotes everyday, please follow @TeensInLove to see a lot of amazing quotes about love's life.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment