8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I ♥ You



for so many days I've been waiting these words
maybe not from you at first
but
you started all of the things
and
you make me become so special even in my own eyes

i will promise to my self,
won't try to cheat you
hurt you
blame you
and
leave you alone

as long as i can stand,
I'll stand by you

as long as i can see,
i can take a look at you

as long as i can breath
i'll breath with your love

as long as i can live
i'll spend my live time

only for you

no one else

i You





2 comments:

  1. hohow.......have a nice relationship ya dek :)
    semoga awet :)
    aniwei, cara bikin lambang hati di judul tuh gmn sih?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hha..
    thank you kakak cantik..:D
    waelah, copas doank ko kakak..:D

    ReplyDelete