8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sara Bareilles - Gravity

her song entitled Gravity remain me about someone that can't be apart from my heart.. i don't even know where is he.. but i feel that he near me.. hope that nothing happen to him because i know God will keep him..:)

Sara Bareilles - Gravity


Something always brings me back to you. 

It never takes too long. 
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone. 

You hold me without touch. 
You keep me without chains. 
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain. 

CHORUS 
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity. 
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be. 
But you're on to me and all over me. 

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile. 
When I thought that I was strong. 
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone. 

CHORUS 
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity. 
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be. 
But you're on to me and all over me. 

I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground. 
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go. 
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down




i know that true love can not be forget easily, but i believe God has a plan by removing our lovers to make a better life for us someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment