8 Reasons I Love You: I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked | I can be myself when I am with you | Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat | I love to hear your voice | I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me | I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid | I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care | And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) |

Friday, January 28, 2011

Laugh at Me

seems that i'm wearing the strangest mask,
people laugh at me
people treat me like a crazy,
but people give applause to me..

what's going on?
what happened with me?
what the hell is that mean?

am i too ugly to live in this space?
am i too poor to have a life like this?
am i too stupid to ask this such a kind of questions?
or
am i not supposed to stand here?


i was walking at that pond yesterday before i saw a lovely creature,
and i called the creature "A HUMAN"
a human that has pretty eyes, where i was wondering that i knew him before i met him..

him, it is the word that mostly filled in my mind..
who is he?
a really simple question that i'll never know if i'm not try to find the answer out..

he sat on the blade of the pond, using his coat and was staring all of the things around him,
i was acting like a fool who mostly staring at him and pretend that i know what is in his mind..
probably what i thought is something opposite with the truth, or maybe the truth.

and

finally he's gone.. and i? still standing near the pond saw his gone without doing anything..

i can't see him anymore.. the question is just, who is he? i wanna know..


badly, i realize that people aren't wrong..
they have their right to laugh at me,
and i have a right to blame my self..


i'll never know the answer if i'm not ask the question.. because answer comes from the question.. and i'm regret for all of the things that i'm not going to ask..


"try to confess something that make you unsteady with someone you mean, it is the best way than keep it by yourself and pretend that nothing happened"

No comments:

Post a Comment